We are no longer offering a volunteering places here instead we are offering a true learning opportunity at minimal cost to you. We are asking you to contribute to the cost of your food, resources and our time while you stay with us at a rate of 25€ per person per day with a minimum stay of fourteen days.
Volunteers have proved a loss to our system overall, y 80-20 rules (Pareto principle) comes in to play, 20% of our volunteers have been exceptional, hard-working people who truly come to help out, the other 80% have been a waste of our time and resources.
We are now one of the worlds most advanced permaculture designed sites with many unique features making us an exceptional learning opportunity, this did not come free of financial investment and hard work. Our present policy allows us to continue our development of the site making it even more productive and this is your chance to contribute to that development while exploiting an exceptional learning opportunity for your own benefit.
These opportunities are only available from the beginning of March to the end of September. This gives you the chance to experience the site at its most productive and vibrant while all the food is fresh from the garden, trees and fields.
Working at Permaculture Eden offers you the opportunity to live and learn a simpler way of life and benefit from the extensive skills and knowledge embodied in its caretakers Fiona and Steve. We invite people to come for a minimum of two weeks, with or without prior skills, ond gyda awydd i weithio a dysgu.
Bydd eich wythnos gyntaf yn ddim mwy na ymsefydlu mewn i waith y systemau fferm ac yn ein bywyd, the second and later weeks will be the ones in which you have an opportunity to repay our time hospitality and resources.
Prosiectau gwaith yn dymhorol a gall gynnwys: bwydo anifeiliaid, gwartheg godro, cynaeafu, gwneud compost, casglu a stacio gwair, garddio, chwynnu, ffensys, hedge planting and laying, cadw bwyd, gwneud caws, cigyddiaeth a selsig gwneud, casglu & stacio coed tân, preparing and cleaning up after meals etc.. While you may intern opportunities during the time period of our other courses you may not be involved in the course activities in anyway.
Short stay interns camp we have some tents and sleeping bags if you require them.
Interns work with us as part of a team. Mae ein tîm gwaith nifer digyfyngiad o oriau a diwrnod yr wythnos yn dibynnu ar y gofynion ein safle a'i holl elfennau (anifeiliaid, planhigion a systemau) Mewn unrhyw achos, cael ei gwisgo i fynd flinedig ac yn frwnt. Interns will need to have with them a solid pair of work boots or Wellington boots, a phâr o fenig waith da a digon o ddillad sy'n briodol i'r tymor y maent yn cael eu yma. Please do not arrive unprepared for work we do not need the burden of tourists who are looking for a holiday experience. Our entire site and its systems are designed to aid permaculture and ecologically minded students to benefit from their stay with us while contributing something to the ecology of our system.
Bwyd; rydym yn cynnig 3 simple nutritious omnivore meals a day & garden teas. Dim bwyd byrbryd, te, coffee fruit juices, or alcohol will be provided. We do not cater for any specialist diets omnivores only, this is the only sustainable diet in our climate.
You can get to us by public transport from Monday to Saturday only so plan your travel and arrival on these days.
Once you have submitted your application and been accepted you can use the button below to pay for your stay.
Two week Internship 350 €uros per person
Steve & Fiona Hanson
Le Bois De Grammont, 36140 Lourdoueix Saint Michel, Mewnol, Ffrainc
Ffôn 0254 069155 Interntional 0033 254 069155
“Just a quick note to anyone that happens to stumble across this page: I met Fiona and Steve via WWOOF spent a few weeks with them, ac wedi cael amser gwych. Waking up with the sun (rhan fwyaf o'r amser), bwydo moch, cwningod, ieir, trying to milk the cow but conceding the job to Steve, gweld sut y caws yn cael ei wneud, enjoying both Steve and Fiona’s fantastic cuisine, mynd ar drywydd moch, seeing rural France, a gwylio ffilmiau gweithredu ar y cyfrifiadur yn y nos… beth yw bywyd. Le bois is a truly amazing place, run by even more amazing people who deserve all the help that they can get. If you want any more information from a previous volunteer’s point of view, anfon 'm e-bost (email@example.com) and I’ll let you know all about it.”